Here is how you can enable the quality filter for Twitter notifications in iOS 10. Usually, when someone mentions you on Twitter, you will see the person’s full tweet in your Notifications timeline.
Twitter includes tools to help filter out the junk from stuff you care about, so if you want to keep yourself from having to look at junk in your Notifications timeline, then you might want to enable Twitter’s quality filtering tools. You can enable the quality filter from the mobile app on your iOS 10 iPhone or iPad.
Twitter describes this new quality filter feature as a tool to hide notifications from bots and duplicate tweets from spammers. But it could also be a good way to prevent harassment from Twitter trolls before making a decision on an account ban.
How To Turn On The Quality Filter For Twitter Notifications In iOS 10
To turn on the Twitter quality filter, you will need to adjust your Twitter settings from you mobile device.
1) In order to enable the quality filter for Twitter notifications in iOS 10 open the Twitter app from your device's Home screen.
2) Then launch the Notifications tab and click on the Settings cog button at the top left.
3) Move the Quality filter switch to position ON.
4) Lastly, to save your changes click on the blue Done button at the top right of the interface.
Now the quality filter feature has been successfully enabled right from your mobile Twitter app.
Note that the quality filter feature will not:
- Keep you from seeing content you’ve interacted with by replying
- Keep you from seeing content from people you follow on Twitter
If you want to add extra functionality to Twitter app you can use Extensify. This online store offers a bulk of different tweaks for non-jailbroken devices.