If you had made a pictures of sunset and later realized there you need to remove green dot on iPhone photos that ruin them. This is an common problem for iOS 10 iPhone users that you’ve probably experienced before. The apparition of a green spot in your photos isn’t an indication of something wrong with your phone and there is a way to clear it.
How To Delete Green Dot From Photos In iOS 10
There are many applications in the App Store that allow to do this, but there is one in particular that is the best. It’s called Snapseed, and while it is offers many tools to edit photos, it has one specific feature called Healing. This is what will allow you to remove the green dot in a non-destructive manner.
1) Download Snapseed for free in the App Store.
2) Open the app and load up the picture you want to retouch.
3) Click on the Edit button in the bottom right corner, then select the Healing tool.
4) Zoom in as much as you can on the green spot by pinching on the screen with your fingers.
5) When you’re close enough to the green spot, use your finger to draw over it. As you take your finger off the screen, you will see Snapseed work its magic and remove the spot and making it look like it never was there in the first place.
6) Tap the checkmark in the bottom right corner of the screen to save your edit, then save your picture to your Camera Roll.
As you see it is really easy to remove green dot from iPhone photos. Unfortunately, the green spot in iPhone imges is probably something users will have to deal with for years to come as it really is a physics problem. But as now you know how to quickly clear it you can easily fix this problem.